My Inshore Rates:
These rates apply to parties of 2 or 3 people. Group trips with others boats can be scheduled to accommodate larger parties.
Bait, tackle, licenses and ice are already included in the fee.
As a member of the Coastal Conservation Association and wanting to help preserve our natural resources for the future I practice catch and release methods on my boat only.
Payment can be made in cash or check.
Please make checks payable to Capt. Mike J. Able.
And remember, Rough Seas May Tip This Boat but Only You Can Tip Your Captain!
- Model - 18' Hewes Bonefisher Flats Boat
- Capacity - Maximum of 4 people (Capt. Mike included)
- Equipped with:
- USCG (US Coast Guard) Licensed and Insured Captain
- 4 Life Jackets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Cell Phone
- All other USCG required safety devices
What You Will Catch:
- Redfish (Spottail Bass)
- Speckled Seatrout
- Spanish Mackeral
- and more.
What To Bring:
- Sunglasses (if you have them, polarized work best)
- Snacks and/or drinks (ice will be provided)
- Bug Spray
- Non-marking, comfortable shoes (preferably with white soles)
- Hand warmers (these really help in the fall and winter)
- Motion sickness medication (if you feel it's necessary) plus any other medications
- Hats, gloves, jackets, scarves, neck gators, rain gear, etc. – just make sure you're dressed accordingly for the weather.
Directions to Meeting Places:
- Water's Edge Restaurant at Shem Creek : 1407 Shrimp Boat Ln., Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
- From Hwy17N, Exit Right onto 703 toward Sullivan's Island.
- From the base of the bridge, go 4 stoplights and Turn Right onto Shrimp Boat Ln.
- Park in the Water's Edge parking lot. I'll be waiting for you on the dock in front of the restaurant.
- Isle of Palms Marina : 50 41st Avenue, Isle of Palms, SC 29451
- From Hwy17N, Turn Right onto Hwy517/Clyde Moultrie Dangerfield Hwy toward the Isle of Palms.
- Continue on the Isle of Palms Connector, then Turn Left onto Palm Blvd.
- The Marina will be at the very end of Palm Blvd. (You'll go around several large turns and drive down Palm Blvd for a while)
- Park in the Daily Parking spot. I'll be waiting for you on the fuel dock and will bring you a parking pass.